Yoga is a very popular practice nowadays all around the world. I would love to introduce and/or guide you during one of my classes I teach weekly around Cape Town. All classes are all level classes, so whether you are new to yoga or not, feel free to check out my schedule.
If you prefer to start your yoga practice with a private teacher, I can come to your home or I can arrange a space in town for us to practice. Whether it is:
– To get your foundation and understanding of the practice and your body right from the beginning,
– To get a in-depth understanding of yoga and your own body, once you have been practicing for a while
– To recover from an injury
– To get good guidance while you are pregnant
– To first build up your confidence or
– Just because you simply prefer 1-on-1 classes instead of group classes…
I am here for you.
Wouldn’t you love to just spend a week or weekend focusing on you and you only?
– To wake up knowing you will start and end your day with a yoga practice in an amazing place with positive-minded inspiring people?
– To socialise, tan, go to the beach or to stay by yourself and relax during the day?
– To have divine healthy food (and a glass of wine for those who enjoy good wine)?
If that appeals to you, check out the fantastic yoga retreats I offer in South Africa, Bali and in Europe.
International day of Yoga is an extremely important dharma project for Joëlle. It started with an innocent idea during her teachers training with Radiantly Alive in Bali in 2015 and is has become a yearly massive celebration of yoga. For more information, click here
Yoga is the perfect way to start any special occasion. Whether you combine yoga with food, with another activity or simply choose the perfect location, it always a transforming and conscious way to spend time together with people you know or with like-minded people you do not know (yet).
The beauty of yoga is that the more you practice yoga, the more there is to learn. It is a journey of curiosity, fascination, exploration, discovery, observation and growth. I love breaking things down in the Yoga Workshops I host.
I offer different types of Yoga Workshops, like a Foundation Workshops, an Inversion/Arm-Balance Workshop and many more at the different studios where I teach in Cape Town. I can also facilitate these workshops on request for a group of people in their own space/garden.
So…what are you waiting for?
Once you made a decision to improve your health and lifestyle, where do you start?
What schedule (frequency and intensity) is right for you to reach your goals?
I can introduce you to a new healthier lifestyle, help you feel comfortable, loose or maintain weight and make you feel at ease while you are exercising.
Unfortunately, lots of people do not train safely and efficiently. This is why they struggle with injuries and they do not reach their goals.
I can guide you to technical improvement and help you with a more effective fitness training.
We will work out together based on Functional Movement Training and Compound Training using a variety of tools and techniques to optimize your training!