Once you made a decision to improve your health and lifestyle, where do you start?
What schedule (frequency and intensity) is right for you to reach your goals?
I can introduce you to a new healthier lifestyle, help you feel comfortable, loose or maintain weight and make you feel at ease while you are exercising.
Unfortunately, lots of people do not train safely and efficiently. This is why they struggle with injuries and they do not reach their goals.
I can guide you to technical improvement and help you with a more effective fitness training.
We will work out together based on Functional Movement Training and Compound Training using a variety of tools and techniques to optimize your training!
Yoga is a very popular practice nowadays all around the world. I would love to introduce and/or guide you during one of my classes I teach weekly around Cape Town. All classes are all level classes, so whether you are new to yoga or not, feel free to check out my schedule.
If you prefer to start your yoga practice with a private teacher, I can come to your home or I can arrange a space in town for us to practice. Whether it is:
– To get your foundation and understanding of the practice and your body right from the beginning,
– To get a in-depth understanding of yoga and your own body, once you have been practicing for a while
– To recover from an injury
– To get good guidance while you are pregnant
– To first build up your confidence or
– Just because you simply prefer 1-on-1 classes instead of group classes…
I am here for you.
Group fitness is fun when you enjoy the music, the energy of the other people in your group and the community that will create itself. I offer different types of Group Fitness classes in Cape Town. Please check my schedule to join one of my classes.
Fly is for everyone. It is a fun insightful class for exciting yogis and people that have never done yoga before. It is a full body workout, which will improve your strength, flexibility and fitness. The benefits are numerous as the class will increase your flexibility, improve your core strength, help you overcome fears, improve your lymphatic, digestive and circulatory systems, decompress your spine and release happy hormones (serotines).
Spots are very limited so make sure you book by sending me an email
Drop-in for a 90-minute class: R175
10-pack of 10x 90-minute class: R1.500
Max. 10 people/class
“We are all teachers, we are all students, let’s all teach each other”
I am so pleased that yoga has become so very popular and that people practice different authentic and modern styles of yoga in group settings and/or by their selves nowadays.
I offer different types of Yoga Workshops, like a Foundation Workshops, an Inversion/Arm-Balance Workshop and many more at the different studios where I teach in Cape Town. I can also facilitate these workshops on request of a group of people in their own space/garden.
Wouldn’t you love to just spend a week focusing on you and you only?
– To wake up knowing you will start and end your day with a yoga practice in an amazing place with positive-minded inspiring people?
– To have the freedom to visit the local towns and beaches, to socialize, tan or to stay by yourself and relax on the beach or elsewhere during the day?
– To have divine healthy food (and a glass of wine for those who enjoy good wine)?
If that appeals to you, check out the fantastic yoga retreat I offer with my dear friend and yoga teacher An Block in Spain and Italy (Sardinia)